Monday- Stair Step Monday
Sometimes it feels overwhelming but don’t let it! Focus on one step at a time.
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
- 1 cup egg beaters (1/2 lean)
- 1/2 cup low moisture part skim 2 % mozzarella cheese (1/2 lean)
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped (1 green) * 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped (1 green)
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped (1 green) * 2 Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge (1 healthy fat)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 condiment) * 1/4 tsp pepper (1/2 condiment) * 1/4 tsp onion powder (1/2 condiment)
Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking dish with Pam cooking spray. Mix ingredients all together in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes.
Servings: 1 complete lean and green meal, 2 condiments and 1 healthy fat
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
Trying to get your steps in? Here’s a great way to estimate your steps.
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Having a hard time getting in all your water? Here’s a great way to see how much your drinking. Better yet, recycle your container and do it all again the next day.
Friday- Health Tip- Keep Portions in Check
Restaurant servings have gotten out of control. When going out to eat, get a strategy for portion control. One idea might be to ask for a to go box right away. When your entrée arrives, split the meal in half and have lunch already for the next day.