Heart South Cardiovascular Group is the premier facility for state-of-the-art heart and vascular disease treatment, cardiac testing, and preventive cardiology treatment in Central Alabama. We are a comprehensive health care source for cardiovascular medicine delivered in a personal, considerate, responsive, and well-informed approach.
At Heart South Cardiovascular Group, we recognize that patients who need a cardiologist often have no prior experience with, or understanding of, cardiovascular medicine. Our staff of twelve board-certified cardiologists and twelve advanced practice providers address each case with a comprehensive approach, combining personalized, compassionate care with modern technology and minimally-invasive techniques to produce the best patient outcomes possible.
Why Choose Heart South
Heart South Cardiovascular Group’s board-certified cardiologists are skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of all cardiovascular conditions. In addition to treating heart disease, our cardiologists also treat other conditions such as venous insufficiency, or vein disease, peripheral vascular disease (blockages in arteries of the legs and other parts of the body), chronic thrombosis, and May-Thurner syndrome. At Heart South Cardiovascular Group, we do not just diagnose the problem—we treat the cause with care and advanced technology to provide our patients with the best clinical results.
- Thorough Heart and Vascular Services: Our physicians address each case with a comprehensive approach, combining personalized, compassionate care with modern technology and minimally-invasive techniques to produce the best patient outcomes possible. Our renowned doctors are known around the region for their expertise and specialized care.
- Collaboration: Our medical experts, including cardiologists, surgeons, and other heart specialists, work together towards to best available customized patient care.
- Highly Skilled Doctors: Our team of dedicated medical doctors is driven every day to support the community with premier heart and vascular services. We strive for the safest, and most customized treatments.
- Convenience and Accessibility: We are conveniently located in 3 locations – in Alabaster, Clanton, and Bibb. We serve patients from all over Alabama, from Birmingham to Mobile, and all over the United States with the convenience of telemedicine.
- Vascular Screening: Heart South provides a diagnosis and treatment for vascular in our new Heart South Vascular Institute. We treat PAD and venous disease with minimally – invasive procedures, resulting in less pain and quicker recovery for patients. We offer a multi-faceted approach that produces the best possible results.
- Same Day Procedures: At Heart South Cardiovascular Group, we have developed our own outpatient-based peripheral lab, known as the Heart South Vascular Institute, where these procedures can be done safely and efficiently in a calm and professional environment with same-day discharge.
Heart and Vascular Conditions We Treat
We treat a full spectrum of heart conditions, including:
- Aortic disease
- Congenital heart defects
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Heart failure
- Heart valve diseases
- High blood pressure
- Peripheral vascular conditions and diseases