Monday- Stair Step Monday
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Sliced Fruit with Honey-Vanilla Yogurt Dip
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 2 cups green or red grapes (halved, if desired)
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups banana slices)
- 1 red or green apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Chop and prepare each fruit: halve the grapes (if desired); peel and slice the bananas; and slice the apple. Arrange on a large plate or platter.
- 2 In a small bowl, add yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir together until combined. To serve, dip fruit into the yogurt
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Friday- Health Tip
Starch Choices indicate health!
Your starch choices can set you up for success for failure. Low glycemic, whole grain starches are critical for optimal health, while refine and processed high-glycemic starches put you in fat-storage mode.
The Beat Goes On!