Monday- Stair Step Monday
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Green Eggs and Ham – on the go!
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 32 oz liquid egg whites
- 1 medium avocado (mashed with a fork)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 oz lower-sodium, low-fat ham, diced into small cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place six 8-ounce disposable aluminum baking cups on a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, briskly whisk together the egg whites, avocado, and pepper until very well combined and “creamy” in texture.
3. Put half the ham in the baking cups. Pour in the egg white mixture. Top each cup with the remaining ham.
4. Bake for 20 for 25 minutes, or until the tops are lightly browned and the eggs are set. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Let stand to cool.
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Friday- Health Tip Breakfast
Do not skip breakfast! By eating a proper breakfast you can lose weight. Breakfast skippers tend to gain weight. A good breakfast enhances our concentration and ability to think sharply. A balanced breakfast should contain calcium, vitamin A, C and E, iron and fiber!
The Beat Goes On!