Monday- Stair Step Monday
At first try 2 flights of steps with adding gradually to it over time!
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Pork tenderloin 1-1/2 lbs.
- Balsamic vinegar 1/2 cup
- Brown mustard 1/4 cup
- Minced garlic 1/4 cup
- Dried minced onion 1/4 cup
- Ground black pepper 2 tbsp Thyme 2 tbsp
- Rosemary 2 tbsp Dill 1/2 tsp
- Place pork tenderloin in a large bowl or dish and cover with balsamic vinegar. Roll the tenderloin over several times to ensure it is well covered, then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a separate bowl, mix mustard, garlic, dried onion, pepper, thyme, rosemary and dill. It will form a thick paste.
- Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil. Place the tenderloin on it and pour any remaining balsamic vinegar on top of it.
- Use your hands to press the mustard mixture into the top of the tenderloin, covering it evenly.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove tenderloin from oven and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Slice the tenderloin against the grain. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 174 Total Fat: 3.8 g Total Carbs: 6 g Protein: 25 g
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
Find a buddy to join you!
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Be sure to be drinking plenty of water!
Friday- Health Tip
A hard candy is only about 20 calories and can last up to twenty minutes. A 400- calorie ice cream cone never last more than 10 minutes. Try these tasty treats that are less than 150 calories: two Oreo cookies, a McDonald’s small ice cream cone, a half cup of Italian ice, a Starbucks light frappuccino.