Dear Heart South Patients,
The Heart South physicians are continually monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, and at this time, we are remaining open, to continue to serve your cardiovascular needs. We understand that this is a challenging and uncertain time, and we are committed to continuing to care for our patients.
Here is what you need to know regarding your upcoming visit:
- Please do not come in if you experience any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- In order to be as safe as possible, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle or in the hallway until it is time for your visit. If you are asked to wait in your car, we will call you when you should return. If you would like to wait in your car rather than in the waiting room, please call and let us know.
- We are always diligent in cleaning our rooms, equipment and have added to our cleaning protocols in light of COVID-19 which may cause some minor delays.
- Unless we call you to let you know otherwise, NO patient appointments have been canceled and we are operating as normal.
- This is an ever-evolving situation and we will let you know as changes occur.
If you need to reschedule your appointment for any reason, please call us at 205-663-5775. Our hold times may be longer than usual during this time.
On behalf of the Heart South Cardiovascular Group team,