Monday- Stair Step Monday
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- 27 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips – should cook down to 18 oz (3 Leans)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (3 Healthy Fats)
- 3/4 package or 18 grams low-sodium fajita seasoning mix (9 Condiments)
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained (2 Greens)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips (2 Greens)
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips (2 Greens)
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini or yellow squash (3 Greens)
In a large bowl, combine chicken strips with olive oil and fajita seasoning mix. Marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Add the tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and squash to the chicken mixture until combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Makes 3 Servings – 1 Lean, 3 Condiments, 3 Greens, and 1 Healthy Fat per serving
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
If you have a dog, find time each day to take your dog for a walk.
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Water Water Water!!!!!!!!!! Your body needs it!
Friday- Every step you make in the direction to better health does make a difference.
- Offices can foster health habits, a study in the Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine shows. At workplaces that made changes such as adding
- pro-fitness signs, employees maintained their weight during the year; those whose
- business didn’t shape up gained weight. Post inspiring magazine pages desk side to stay on track, researchers advise.