Sometimes it feels overwhelming but don’t let it! Focus on one step at a time.
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
- 1 cup egg beaters (1/2 lean)
- 1/2 cup low moisture part skim 2 % mozzarella cheese (1/2 lean)
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped (1 green) * 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped (1 green)
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped (1 green) * 2 Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge (1 healthy fat)
- 1/4 tsp salt (1 condiment) * 1/4 tsp pepper (1/2 condiment) * 1/4 tsp onion powder (1/2 condiment)
Preheat oven to 375. Spray a baking dish with Pam cooking spray. Mix ingredients all together in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake 35 minutes.
Servings: 1 complete lean and green meal, 2 condiments and 1 healthy fat
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
Trying to get your steps in? Here’s a great way to estimate your steps.
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Having a hard time getting in all your water? Here’s a great way to see how much your drinking. Better yet, recycle your container and do it all again the next day.
Restaurant servings have gotten out of control. When going out to eat, get a strategy for portion control. One idea might be to ask for a to go box right away. When your entrée arrives, split the meal in half and have lunch already for the next day.