Monday- Stair Step Monday Try the steps today!
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Halibut –or other White Fish
* 7 oz raw halibut (should yield one 6-oz cooked serving)
* 2-¼ cups cabbage, chopped
* 1 cup (1 small) zucchini, chopped
* 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
* 1 tsp olive oil
* ½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional; for less “heat,” use ½ tsp paprika instead, or eliminate)
* Dash of salt and/or pepper (optional)
Fish: Sprinkle halibut with cayenne pepper or paprika and baste with teriyaki sauce. Broil on tin foil 4” under preheated broiler 7 minutes. Remove from oven and wrap in tin foil until ready to serve (this will continue to cook halibut). Vegetables: Chop up zucchini and cabbage. Sauté olive oil, zucchini, and cabbage in a pan until slightly brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Place on plate and serve halibut on top of vegetables.
Makes 1 Serving
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday – If you are new to walking, this is a great way to start!
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday – Water is essential for a healthy life style.
Friday- Health Tip Find a Friend!
Find a friend who will be your exercise buddy so that neither of you will be able to make excuses!
The Beat Goes On!