Monday- Stair Step Monday
Not for everyone but for those who can, we suggest taking the stairs as a heart-healthy option!
Tuesday- Healthy Recipe
Spinach Mushroom Chicken
* 6 chicken breast thinly sliced (raw, butterflied) – total weight 1 ¾ pounds
* 1 ½ cups low fat plain greek yogurt
* 8 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
* 4 cups fresh baby spinach
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* ½ teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 2 Tbs. olive oil
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
In 9×13 pan line chicken in single layer, top with spinach and then mushrooms. Sprinkle with seasonings. Whisk greek yogurt with oil and broth. Pour over mixture. Lay foil over top of pan but do not seal. Cook at 375 for 20 mins, remove foil and cook uncovered for another 25 mins. Add mozzarella and cook uncovered additional 10 mins. Makes 6 servings. Per serving: 1 Leaner protein, 1 vegetable, ½ condiment, 1 fat
Wednesday- Walking Wednesday
If you are new to walking, this is a great way to start!
Thursday- Thirsty Thursday
Water is essential for a healthy life style.
Friday- Health Tip
Ways to Eliminate Stress